Thursday, April 8, 2010

Versailles

actually I noticed this band before when I started into Jrock world..
Coz I think they are kinda.... special? LOL
But yesterday S.ching and me just started listening to their songs and im kinda impressed
Their songs are great! *stares*

okay
introduction start for those WHO dunno them ^^

-known as Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet- in the United States
-formed in year 2007 ( or 2006..? ok. im blur.. IM NEW OK? LOL)
-JRock visual kei

the members are

Vocal-Kamijo
Guitar-Hizaki
Guitar-Teru
Drums-Yuki

and sadly to say, one of their member, Jasmine You (bass) had passed away..
so now Versailles is 4-member band T_T

I like Kamijo at 1st but ima, i am into Teru O.O
*scream! Teru is mine*
i am not sure bout S.ching, but I think she is more to Kamijo XD

their pics ^^ (click for larger image)
douzo~
(lt to rt) Hizaki, Jasmine You, Kamijo, Teru, Yuki
Versailles without Jasmine You

Vocal-Kamijo.. He looks good ryte? deshou? deshou?!

owh.. my Teru (guitar)..

Hizaki (guitar) looks good in this pica.. Is he a girl or boy? LOL

R.I.P Jasmine You.. You will be remembered

Finally, Yuki (drums)

now
their songs that i love soooooo much ^^


1.Sympathia




2.Amorphous




3.Serenade




4.Windress




5.After Cloudia





among these songs
'Sympathia' and 'amorphous' is ma fav ^^
and I think 'windress' is S.ching fav ^^
and i am kinda excited when i saw the song name 'After Cloudia'
is almost similar as my name *proud* mine is Claudia.. (ya.. we ALL noe it)

^^
i will listen more of their songs from now
Jrock + Jpop rulez the world! *my world..*

No comments:

Post a Comment