Saturday, April 24, 2010

Flash back about Alice Nine

I just been into them for ard 3 months o.o
so I think i remembered them well xD

how I know them? hmm.. tru asianpopcorn battles. The battle is between Alice Nine and The Gazette (if im not mistaken), and I noticed Alice Nine 1st. Then I run off to find their pics xD but i typed Alice NICE instead od Alice NINE LOOOOL
and I think that they ARE cool. and I remember that I noticed Shou 1st xD (of coz, he is always the one who stands centre >..>).. I used 2 days sitting in front of the PC just to recognize who is who xD..

Then the 1st pv that I watched is 'Eraser'. I used this to recognize the member o.o but seems like I failed neh xD.. the 1st guy that I get to recognize is Shou, nex if im not mistaken, is Hiro-pon xD, next is Saga and the lastly, i dunno why, I just cant differenciate Nao and Tora!!! I used the whole day to differenciate them.. xD
wanna know how? xD when I see the pics, if the guy with bigger eye, it is Nao; but if the eye looks sexy 0///0, its Tora-kun!


Im into Saga now.. Saga-ism. He is far too smexy o///o and how I wish that I am his bass o.o


Their 1st song that i like is 'Blue Planet'.. Its not that heavy and Shou looks really cute in this pv!!! xD thats why I started love them o.o
the 2nd song will be 'Cosmic World'. This is also not that heavy and SCREAM! I love this song much!!! *kisses*


I did dislike Hiro-pon o.o
I dunno its without any reason. But no doubt, he is a cute little smexy brother xD


Ima so obsess with 'Waterfall', 'Kochoran' and '9th Revolver' xD
These songs are nice and not that heavy for me xD



Alice Nine is great. Saga is great xD

No comments:

Post a Comment