Saturday, April 24, 2010

Flash back about The Gazette

actually I know them ard the same time I know Alice Nine
coz when I looked up Alice Nine pic, somebody did posted up Gazette's.
and my heart stops.
THEY JUST LOOK SO COOL!

I love Kai straight away at the 1st sight, just because he has the sweetest smile of all!! and then, I run off to find their pics again LOOL
unlike Alice Nine, I used ard 5 to 10 mins to recognize their names and faces xD.. 1st i get to recognize is Reita (duh.. because of the nose band), next is Aoi (coz that time I think Aoi didnt look that good), next Ruki (because he is the vocalist), then Uruha (he got the prettiest face of all!!) and lastly Kai.

Why I recognize Kai last? Its because the 1st pic that i saw of him, he is smiling and his smile is big and bright. but at other pics, he didnt smile. when he didnt smile, his mouth is so tiny cute!! xD *picturing Kai's lips >///<*


the song that makes me get into them is 'Filth in the Beauty' xD the headbangs is so great and I love this song very much till now xD.. I listen to their songs after i listen Alice Nine's, so I think that their songs are more heavy but, I love it.

the 2nd song i heard is 'Hyena'. Is kinda heavy song, and it SUD be a song that I wont like, but surprisingly, this is one of my fav song till now xD.. The pv is insane. and I am going to become insane too xD

the 3rd song is 'Chizuru'. Among these songs, I love this the best, because its not so heavy xD.. and is kinda ballad type of song. Ya. this is my type xD I love it xD



so this 3 songs are the 1st to be in my phonnie xD



I never hate or dislike any members of this group o.o.. i LOVE all of them xD







and ima, im really obsess with these songs:
-Discharge
-Defective Tragedy
-13 stairs
-Before I decay

these are quite heavy songs.. for me, 'Discharge' and 'Before I decay' are very heavy but surprisingly, these are my best!!!!!

I love them. I love Kai.

2 comments: