Saturday, April 24, 2010

Flash back about KATTUN

o.o
just feeling like posting something up here xD

hmm
how long am I into KATTUN? I think is ard 1 and half year..
I start liking them since Aug or Sept of year 2008

I remember is Milky who start showing us (me, Naoyuki Ching and Annie) their pv..
o.o the 1st pv that I watched (I still remember owh!) is 'Real Face'
but that time, I still not into Jpop yet.. I am still to Taiwan singers.. xD
and I remember calling Jin and Kame monkey (Gomen ne, Jin and Kame T___T) because they has long hairs..
and once Jin changed his hairstyle to curls, and I called him 'Eason Chan' LOOL
and Naoyuki Ching get so pissed off with me that time (coz she loves Jin that time) xD

and then
'Yukan Club' came. This is the time that I fall into Jin and then into KATTUN.
Jin is the main characterin this Jdorama xD.. (loves Miroku!! <3)
and Junno is in it too xD This is where Anniw starts to fall into Junno too xD (Mido is just too cute!!)
and I started the 8th episode first xD
its the funnist episode and I loving this Jdorama o.o
and then I noticed that Jin is really cute, and I watched 'Real Face' again.

Then I know
I love Jin Akanishi.

the 2nd song i heard is 'Keep the Faith' -- it is the end song of 'Yukan Club'.. and I love it straight away ^^
but the 1st KATTUN song that is in my handphone is 'Precious One'
Milky sent it to me via bluetooth.. and this is the 1st song that I copied the lyrics xD
and the 2nd song is 'Will be alright'. At 1st I think that this song is weird, but I just keep listen to it xD
and then, this is one of my fav song again ^^


about the members
Im sorry to say that I did hate Koki, Tat-chan, Maru and KAME before!!! (nande..?)


I hate Koki 1st-- coz I think that he is ugly last time, and i hate Rappy guy o.o.. demo, ima I love him so much! he is just so cute and funny.. xD

then I hate Maru next-- maybe I dun really like his looks and I hate those weird sound that he produce (that is a beatbox my dear~).. but now, He is one of my best in KATTUN.. He is innocent and so dorky! love him!!

then I hate Tat-chan next-- Coz I thinks that he doesnt really participate in everything and seems like a spoil-sport. (actually he is cool okay..) But now, he changed! He is the world cutest man xD His smile is treasure to all his fans.

then I did hate Kame last-- maybe I thinks that he took most part in KATTUN, and it makes me cant see Jin much o.o.. or mAYBE he act more movie than Jin had.. o.o so i kinda hate him LAST TIME.. now, he is my 2nd in KATTUN!! Jin is the king, and he is the queen xD


o.o
i didnt hate Junno xD
because that is Annie's hubbie xD.. she likes him till now xD *great job Annie.. Taguchi will love you forever too xD*
and if KATTUN without Junno, there will be no laughter xD.. he is just so energetic and cute! his lame jokes did made my day bright ^^




Until now
KATTUN is still my number 1 ^^ (almost all my buddies knows it xD).. I love Jin the best xD.. and I think this will last long.



Because they had already stays in the deepest part of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment