Sunday, April 11, 2010

other JRock bands (part1)

o.o
ima me really obsess in finding out new Jrock bands (new for me la...)
so ,i found some which is cute (or cool) but I haven listen to their songs just yet.. XD

so i will start with the 1st wan ^^
SCREW

picas added!! (click for larger image owh~)




presenting SCREW!!!

they look great!!!



SCREW with their new member--Rui.. he is the 2nd guy from left ^^


the members are Byou, Kazuki, Manabu, Jin and Rui..
Yuuto is their former bassist.. now his place is replaced by Rui ^^
the cutie pie!!


pica of Yuuto..



posted up their pica!!
douzo~
Vocalist--Byou (鋲)... another cool vocalist o.o

kakoii deshou? ^^

he looks good ^^ but stil, dunno why.. i thinks he looks like Ruki (The Gazette)


Guitar--Kazuki (和己) .. sry to say.. HE IS MINE.. ^^

he is mine!!!


he just look so cute.. nande?

he is pretty too XD *grabs him and runs*

Guitar--Manabu (マナブ)

i love him too ^^


cool~


Drums--Jin (ジン)


o.o altho he is my least fav in this group.. no doubt that he looks good too ^^

Jin (SCREW) is not equals to Jin (KATTUN) LOL.. they are both cute.. but Jin Akanishi is better.. hmmph LOL


Bass--Rui


sorry for the size of the pica.. its just so small >.<



done.. they are cute... >.<


3 comments:

  1. Hya ^^ I LOVE .::J-ROCK::.
    I have a j-rock band too called Crazy Puffy... XD im the vocal :) we are not so popular.....btw...

    SCREW IS MY FAVOURITE BAND FOR EVER!!!!!!!!

    thanks for making this site ^^ it halped me finding their names :D i love Kazuki

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey they are all cute !! well , thanks for the photos of screw .. can you suggest me a good song of screw ? thanks ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous: awwwww :3 will check out yer band soon <3
    HAHA No problem :3 I love Kazuki too <3 Thanks for liking my post :3 Love ya

    @Leonaline_sy: WELCOME ;3
    SCREW's songs are mostly heavy except for their recent new song 'Ancient Rain' xD
    But still i prefer their heavy songs :3
    Try 'Raging blood', 'Vanquish', 'Death Door', 'Suka Retto'
    Suka Retto is my fav song of them tho :3

    ReplyDelete