Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Subaru + Kyoumunoowari Hakozumenomakushi

SCREAM
ima me is soooo obsess with both of this song!!!
Alice Nine's Subaru
and The Gazette's Kyoumunoowari Hakuzomenomakushi.. (i used 2 days to memorise this name >.<)
ok.. video attached.. this videos are not mine ^^
creadits: Gardenofdyinglight and JollieLovesJRock

1.Alice Nine---Subaru

highlights:
- this is a fanvid made by Gardenofdyinglight
-last time I attacthed only picture videos for the songs that is without videos, and I think is boring LOL.. so is fun to watch a fan vid and i love this fanvid A LOT!
-Saga looks good at o.56 min, 3.37 min and 4.12 min!! XDDD i love him!!!
-4.25 min-- Shou and Tora's brotherly laugh! >///<
-Shirtless Saga at 1.21 min!!!
-Shou's outfit is nice ^^ love it mann!!
-Love Hiroto when he puts up his hoodie XD Hiro-pon!
-So close to Tora at 2.30 min!!! >////<
-We can see ALL Alice Nine member's beautiful smile here from 3.04 min!! (by sequence: Tora, Saga, Shou, Nao and Hiroto!) *love Saga's and Shou's smile! Nao's peace is cute.. Tora looks so polite!! He is my prince >.<.. Hiroto's smexy lips >///<*
-ps: Their fan-girls sre just SO CUTE!! nande..?



The Gazette-Kyoumunoowari Hakozumenomakushi


highlights:
-This is from their RCE (Repeated Countless Error) concert.
-I love the effect of the green light on Ruki ^^
-Ruki's voice will NEVER let us down.. his voice is great..
-Uruha's guitar is great at 2.11 min!! *faints*
-I will always love Aoi's headbang ^^ he is so cute *pinch face*
-Love Kai at 3.18 min! Cant see him that clearly but, he makes me fall to him so much!
-o.o I just noticed.. Reita's bass is beautiful o.o
-I love all of their outfit.. *especially Kai's...* >///<
-conclusion: i love this song = I love The Gazette

No comments:

Post a Comment