Monday, April 12, 2010

Other Jrocks Bands (part2)

continue my haven-finish story of Jrockers >.<
*im just so into Jrock!*
now
Matenrou Opera
which me and my sis say--- The girl-ish Band
LOLis not that we are bashing them or anything.. is because they are a bit too... pretty?
band pics added ^^ (click for larger image)


matenrou opera.. ^^

(lt to rt) Ayame, Yu, Sono, Yo, Anzi



i love this pica ^^

now.. to members ^^

*SCREAM for Sono >.<* he is just too cute XD... no offence to their fans.. i will add on the nickname that me and my room mate created o.o

just treat it as a joke ^^

vocalist---Sono (no nick-ie for him ^^.. he is always Sono)

one of my fav pica of him ^^

Sono-kun ^^

Guitar---Anzi (Nick-ie : The Man-one)

Anzi ^^

he is cool ~


Bass---Yo (Nick-ie: One of the Girly one)

pretty deshou?

Keyboard---Ayame (Nick-ie: another Girly-one)

look at her *coughs* his thigh!!

Drums---Yu (the Tatoo-one)

Tatoo on his face LOL

but he INDEED looks cool ^^

and i haven hear any of their songs............... yet

will one day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment