Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Uruko x Kaijin

xD
its practically a joke between me and Akiko xD
actually today v just know each other and yes! I love her xD
a sweet Switzerland baby which will go hyper and dies when i say that I will send Uruha to her xDD (countless times she dies and get alive in front of me LMAO)

now now,
to our topic xDD

(cancel all the craps that we chatted earlier)


me: btw how sud i call u xD
me: V chatted for so long but i 4get to ask about ur name xDD

Akiko: U can call me however you want xD btw my name is Akiko

me: okay, let me think a special name for u


*hestitated a while*


me: xDD Uru-lover xDD
me: or Uruko?

Akiko: *faints* I've never thought about getting a nickname in this way!! its totally fine!!

me: then Uruko then ^^ specially for you xD

Akiko: hmmmm, and what about u?

me: ^^ think for me one then xD


*hestitated a while*


Akiko: Kai-chan? Claunishi? (looooooooool i juz laugh so much here xD)

me: LOOOOOOL ^^
me: call me Kaijin then xD

Akiko: Sugoii!!

me: LOOOOOOOOOOL really?

Akiko: if you are okay with it, Kaijin ^^

me: Kaijin den xDD
me: as long as u love it Uruko xDD

Akiko: Im totally OKAY with it xD

me: this is fun xD gonna post up my bloggie xD




xD its a deal then
im Kaijin when im with my precious Uruko xDDD



ps: Uruha kisses u again, Uruko!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment