Friday, April 30, 2010

KAI family is born!!

Thanks to Facebook by the way xDD
its only way to get connected to overseas people ^^ and yes, i had my own online famiy <3
named 'KAI family'

ima consists of 5 loving sisters xDD


Natsu KAI--これは私ですよ~ <3
Fuyu KAI-- my YanYan which I love sooo much!!
Haru KAI-- xDD my sweety a.k.a. URUKO desu xD
Aki KAI-- my cutessssssssst imouto <3>
Yuu KAI-- youngest babe xD which loves Ruki much.. and she get pissed off when MizMoron commented about Ruki xDD

and we have a similarities


We Loves MizMoron



and yesh,
Onee-chan loves all of you xDDD
*many kisses and hugs*

3 comments:

  1. We love you, too Kaijin-nee-chan!! <3<3<3<3
    Haru KAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. xDDDD (Haru KAI desu)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kyaaaaaa <3 Uruko Haru-chan saw my post!!!

    *kisses*

    ReplyDelete