Monday, April 19, 2010

Other Jrock bands (part6)

found all of them at Neumania
and I think that they are cool~

here I go~


0801弐209336
oh yea.. its the band's name o.o wierd huh?


Diva
ok. they are cool.


D=out
kinda noticed them last time.. they are cool too.



EVE
^.^ they seems cool too~



HERO
I kinda hate this name but, the vocalist is just so cute!



HITT
o.o a solo rock star.. kinda special for me. and, yesh, he looks real good.



Kalvary
Kinda like the guy with red shirt and the standing white-haired guy LOL.. gomen, I dunno their names la!

L.M.C
if im not mistaken, Miyavi's had been in this band before huh?




to be continued!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nein, fot Miyavi and LM.C^^
    Only, Maya was the second guitarist of the group support of Miyavi, until 2006^^
    kiss!

    ReplyDelete