Friday, April 16, 2010

SCREW Manabu's facts

To our another guitarist of SCREW.. ^^
i kinda like him too.. his smile is cute >///<
*pinch face*
creadits to: NejisGirlfriend1

Manabu~

facts of Manabu:
-real name: not sure
-blood type: A
-D.O.B: 23 June 1986 (currently sweet 23 ..Tee hee XD)
-He is the youngest member in SCREW
-P.O.B: Osaka
-He joined SCREW at year 2007
-He and Yuuto had some minor arguements/tension once, The bad Yuuto put mayonnaise into Manabu's water bottle which Manabu need to drink it during live.
-Yuuto has repeatedly say that Manabu is 'boring', but the other assured that it was only a little quarrel.

but I think they had made up ^^.. and now Yuuto leave SCREW and I think Manabu will miss him much! LOL.. so to Yuuto too XD
there is only a few info about Manabu.. thats all ^^

will post about Jin's later ^^

2 comments:

  1. i loooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him ^O^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love him too! I'm the crazier fan he could ever have! So I know how you feel :)) well.... but I kinda love him more than just a fan :)) yes, me crazy, me knows. Have you seen he looked like a reindeer for Christmas? Well, I sent him a present which was a little reindeer <3 and I was so happy when I saw him like that!! And I always write him mails... he never replies but at least he knows that I'm somewhere in this world, loving him to death ^_^... *sigh*...I want to live in Osaka and be his neighbor...

      Delete