Monday, April 5, 2010

I love you, Suzuki-kun

just read a comic borrowed by Ren-sie *the comic freak a.k.a anime freak*
book title 'I love you, Suzuki-kun'
it should be Suzuki ryte? (鈴木)
gomen ne.. im stil not a japanese pro


and i dont know why
i just love this comic so much..
Just read book 1 and 2.. (this is what Ren-sie gave me la)


the main characters are

-Hikaru
-Shinobu
-Sayaka
-Chihiro

my sis is Hikaru-Sayaka lover and im Shinobu-Chihiro lover! ^^
they are just so cute.. *scream*

here is few of the pics.. me and sis took it via handphone LOL
(click it for larger pic)
I love you too, Suzuki Shinobu.. >///<
few pics of my dear Shinobu...
(Lt to Rt) The bad-boy Shinobu ; Shinobu kissed Chihiro!! ; Sleeping Shinobu











and now is Hikaru's turn..
(Lt to Rt) Chibi Hikaru on the left and grown up Hikaru on the right ; Cutie Hikaru ; Sayaka and Hikaru!!! the shy couple LOL











This story is about the love story of Hikaru-Sayaka and Shinobu-Chihiro.. but Hikaru and Sayaka is the main character in this story.. o.o the 1st two books are still about their puppy love when they are 13 years old.. (kawaiiii!!!) and i think the 3rd book will be about their grown up love LOL (17 years old)

cant wait for the next book.. Ren-sie said is not out yet

its a great story *drools*

No comments:

Post a Comment