Saturday, June 5, 2010

♥ s ♥ i ♥ g ♥ n ♥ s ♥

aha ;D just feeling like posting up here xD
its all my appreciation neh ;)

it feels sweet when i received a sign from someone i cared neh ♥
so i love collecting it ;)
only a few but
Im happy ;D

I did posted up the sign that Taka sis gave me ne ;) so i will post up the sign that Nana onee chan and kawaii YuuKai chan gave me ;D
pics added ;D douzo~

"watashi no aisuru imouto" thanks onee chan ;D I lurve you too

This is cute ;D my fav of all neh ;)

Nana onee chan is the world best sign maker LMAO!


and now. Yuu chan's turn xD Thanks Yuu chan for doing these neh ;D
Onee chan loves it lots ;D


Mine in blue. ps note: Jin-sama is yours. ;)

okay this is kinda small so click for larger view. I will keep this Yuu chan!



本当にありがとうございまっす。
夏はあんた達は愛する~

No comments:

Post a Comment