Friday, June 18, 2010

No More Pain (part2)

Lets continue aha =D
will uploads the picture video of the tracks of the album 'No More Pain'
so please
sit back and listen to good music.

The 1st track: 'N.M.P. (No More Pain)'
I posted already at part 1 so
lets continue with the other tracks ;D

2nd track: Love Yourself ~Kimi ga Kirai na Kimi ga Suki~
I think I posted the Pv
since its their single before but its no wrong to post again ryte? >:D
douzo ;D *loves Jin's hand sign at the last part of the Pv*




The 3rd track now: Faraway
Gah. I just so DARN love this song.
Sentimental and just, full of love =D
picture video added. Douzo. *A must-listen song. Strongly recommended by me*




The 4th track: The D-motion.
ahhh from the single 'Love Yourself' neh and now its included in this album ^____^
I did posted this Pv before but
still
i wanna post it ^_^
You bet. Jin is just too darn hawt here. >:P



to be continued again =D



btw, You&Jin concert today at Club Nokia, LA ;D
starts at 1800 hrs. Hope everything goes well neh Jin ^______^
*prays for DVD to release* xD

No comments:

Post a Comment