Friday, June 18, 2010

My dearest imouto, AkiKai へ

aww thanks for the sign dear
I will treasure it much much =D

hmm
Lets have a flash back.
We know each other in that Moron's group ^__^ and by that time I thought that you are a guy lool
and I still remember calling you nii-chan (>////<)
もう,恥ずかしだいよ~(笑)
and when you tell me you are a girl and is only 13 years old,
im like : EHH?! Sou ka? Gomen nasai! looool

and I remembered we are the 1st two to be in the KAI family
and our family name : KAI, is also named by you neh =D
Actually planned to have only 4 sisters : Aki, Natsu, Haru and Fuyu
but
ima we have 10 sisters neh =D because of you, 私は幸せね。

and our daughter, Natsuki ^_____^
named by you too ;DD too bad that it had the same name as the vocalist of OZ lmao!
I love both of you eh ;) *hugs*
looool! I forget her birthday again looool (^o^)v


Thanks for everything, 鈴木秋.
Thanks for being my Aki chan ^_______^ my dearest imouto.


click for larger view ;D Aki feat. The Great Natsu =D thanks.


btw, another bonus pic of you ^___^
Surprise? ;D I still keeping it eh =D
I love you, Aki chan. (>^//////^)>

my darling sis, Aki chan ^___^

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh.. very touching :)I never thought oneechan would remember all that TT.TT and I really cant imagine it xD from that damn group, we chat, now we're cloooose *o* well, thanks to oneechan's kindness and mature attitude. I've found the best older sister ever. xD no doubt why you're my only ONEECHAN not oneesan :D I wish we could be like this til we get old and old and old xDDDD *natsuki* me wanna go to Malaysia ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to intro my self xDD this is AKICHAN [above]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aki chan, ur comment is sweeter than my post ^___^
    I love you dear ;DD

    Natsuki's bday: 20th May! ;D

    ReplyDelete