Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ヤマトナデシコ七変化

'Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge'
Its for those who dont know how to read my title neh ;D
Uses 2 days to remeber this name. I am old.

=D Kinda old dorama already but I just start posting it up here now
Because I just start watching it
and I really love this Dorama.

Main Character of this dorama is

Kamenashi Kazuya as Takano Kyohei
Tegoshi Yuya as Toyama Yukinojo
Uchi Hiroki as Oda Takenaga
Miyao Shuntaro as Morii Ranmaru
Oomasa Aya as Nakahara Sunako

I haven finish it yet but there is only few more episodes to go. Ima at the 8th episode and Bad Kame makes me cry. Kame is a fabulous actor. Is no doubt of that.
My favorite character will be Kyohei and Ranmaru looool >:D

I will continue to watch this dorama
^________^ since its good ;D
Will make another conclusion post after i finish the dorama =D
Matte kudasai neh (^/////^)v


Countdown 7 days to Manabu's birthday >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment