Thursday, June 3, 2010

Outing again ;D

Darn exams. *Toss it out of the building*. Congrats me. Exams done ;D
And The-Great-Natsu is darn free ;)

Exams done = relax time = outings ;D
Pyramid. As usual *yawns*


Tag along with number of buddies:

Ren-sie
Ash-sie
Miyuki
Annie
Joanne
WangSim
Milky
YiWern
MunLee
Miao Miao
Ah Phiak


Having lunch first ;D Having Sushi with Ren-sie, Ash-sie and Joanne
*thumbs up for the Sashimi Salad* Taste great ;)

Have some singing in RedBox after that neh ^w^
Darn myself. I had neva listen to chinese and english songs for like ages.
So poor me just having a great seat there and drinks Lychee juice LMFAO


Movieeeeeee time ;D (my mum: *groans* not again?)
I dun care momma, me wanna watch ;)
Prince of Persia is done. Me darn love that movie. Me is easily attracted by hawt guys *licks lip*
Funny too, that movie ;D

*licks lip harddddd*


Buahaha ;D
Camwhoring time next ;D with the photo-taking machine thingy.
Gah. me just dont know what the fuck is the name of that macchine.

Pics added ;D
Its blur. I know.

great smile Ash-sie ;D

Our great legend. *points*

Reason of loving this: Its purple. ok?


Dalala ;D and then randomly loiters around and zoom home ^^
Pyramid is boring. I know right.

No comments:

Post a Comment