Sunday, June 20, 2010

No More Pain (part3)

I will continue the 5th, 6th and 7th tracks ;D
awwwww
THESE!

Darn. I love it ;D

5th track: Right now
hmmm I kinda love it but perhaps is only me or what,
I think that it sounds a bit those 'Kpop-genre' lol
nah
but who cares ;D as far as it sounds great ;D
I took the picture video which Maru's beatbox part is cut off ne
if u wanna hear his beatbox, search Youtube yourself lol




6th track: Rockin' All Nite
Kinda like it (gah. tell me which KATTUN's song that you dislike =.=")
lol how true ahahahha ;D
so, douzo ;D




7th track: Going!
ahhh their lastest single neh ;D
+ wonderful pv *Q*
love the part when all of them shows their great smile
It makes me wish more that Jin is in this pv T^T
Pv posted. douzo~




I told you. This is one of my favorite album after BTR ;D
What is BTR? Google search yourself.
Neva claim yourself as KATTUN fans if you dont know this >:D

btw, to be continued ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment