Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Okay fine.

Okay. Fine.
I will admit that is ME who started these chaos between you guys.
But I dont think I will apologize.
Its not wrong for me to express my own feeling in the RIGHT group. You guys are the one who is in the wrong place.

You scolded me. Fine.
You said that I bashed your idols and hurt your feeling? Fine.
I will not argue with you anymore. It may cause more hatred if I do so,
but still, I always wanna tell you that
is you who makes me hates Kpop. Me is a Kpop fans too last time but you make me do this.
Blame who? Ask yourself.



Still, the same quote for me to Kpop fans:


Me will never be liking Kpop again ever,
Me will not stop myself from hating them,
But I wont be bashing them openly or in public.





You guys happy with it now?
So, Leave me alone. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment