Thursday, June 17, 2010

Canzel fever again.

I think I did posted about them before but
I think I gonna post again.
As a remembering post of them since that I heard that they are going to disband this August.
Whatever happens, you guys will be remembered.

Pics of them. Douzo

they are cute~ <3

Members:
Our vocalist-- Icchi(いっち)

My darling Haku as the bassist(ハク)

Guitarist-- Ruri *bows*(ルリ)

Kawaii no Shiinamio as guitarist too(椎名美緒)

and the pretty drummer, Yukimi (ゆきみ)


I did had posted one of my favorite song here before
'Kaze Odoru, Sakura Mau' and this song is still my favorite <3
and now
Thanks for Miki,
This song will be my favorite too.

Canzel-- heart.
Picture video added. douzo.



They will be remembered forever and ever
and their music will stay in every fans heart until we die.
Take care ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment