Friday, June 25, 2010

No More Pain (part5)

ahh last post of 'No More Pain' tracks *0*
Finally *sigh*

the 11th, 12 th and 13th track


11th track: Rabbit or Wolf (By Ueda Tatsuya)
ahaha =D Kinda proud of my Tat-chan xD The lyrics and music is composed by him *0*
great job son lol




12 track: Film ( by Nakamaru Yuichi)
personally my favorite song of all solo. Addictive and REALLY nice song ;D
Strongly recommended by me. You believe my taste *0*
I love Maru chan more and more now xD




13 track: Promise song
My sis favorite song ;DD sentimental song.
its one of my favorite too xD




and there is a 14th track *0*
i forget to post it up at the first part ;D Nyohohohoho =D
this track will only be on the DVD of 'N.M.P' album
CD of 'N.M.P' has only 13 tracks xD

so i will post this song up here

14. Hello
Lyrics: M.U.R./Sean-D
Music: Alfred Tuohey/ Thanh Bui/ Jason Worthy
Arrangement: Jason Worthy




Hope you guys did enjoy the tracks of this album
Support KATTUN forever ne! ^_______^

No comments:

Post a Comment