Saturday, July 31, 2010

Face art? >:D

YAY! ME GOT ME GREY CONTACT LENSES! <3

bahaha so camwhoring session starts >:)
and SORRRRRY FOR MY STUPID QUALITY OF ME CAMERA O.O
its being so stupid LOL

haha being random.

Ren, The Godness of makeup LOL
We are getting bored so me wanna Ren to have some 'drawing' on my face LOL
haha
We tried Vkei looks ;D My eyes looks nicer with me lenses ^^ <3



She draw me this 1st ^^


Look like some bar girl nyohoho



and then me wanna try Uru's style! ;D
Great Ren just saw Uru's pic once
and then this is how she did..



I kinda like it.. Thumbs up for Ren-sie!


and then me back to hostel and Miyuki start touching up my makeup
and this is how it results ;D

My Fb profile pica for now LOL




after that haha CAMWHORE SESSION with Miyuki!
Just uploaded few here lol
the rest will be at Fb <3



Octopusssssssss~ <3


We are having fun yoh~ <3
haha The purple couple <3

No comments:

Post a Comment