Thursday, July 8, 2010

Disappointed.

Its my blog and i will just complain anything I wanna.
If you hate it, just leave my page.
Idc.

I always thought that KATTUN fans live peacefully among each other
I always thought that the bond between KATTUN fans are strong
I always thought that KATTUN fans are POLITE!
But seems that I am imagine too much peacefulness.

I didnt say anything offensive.
I did nothing.
And what you guys said to me?
You are calling me brainless.
wtf.
Im just only asking is that Akame. Why are you saying that to me.
You guys are such a fucker.

You dont know the feeling of an Akame fans towards Jin and Kame.
If you asked
'You wan Jin to marry Kame or you?'
my answer will be Kame.
その気持は分かる?Your comments are making me so hurt.

I love Jin and Kame more than you did.
And imagine one of you, your display pic is Kame.
I will neva wanna fight with KATTUN fans.
I just deleted my post.
But its true that im super disappointed.
You guys sucks. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment