Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lolita23Q

Nyahahaha >:D
Get to know this band through Miki (Minase Kio)
Thanks for telling me this band sisssss~ ( ̄∀ + ̄ ):*:

Some info about this band >:D
Lolita23Q which thier full Japanese written name is 'Shoujo Lolita nijuu-san Q' are formed in the year 2004. They are considered part of Oshare Kei band with their coloful cloths and make ups.

Members:

Vocal: Sou
Guitar: Ryuuto
Guitar: Yuki
Bass: Ryosuke
Drums: Ban

For some unknown reason, I get addicted looking at Ban's face lol
Creepy and hawt >;D
and Yuki! OmfG ;D another Saga look alike lol
I mean Saga (Alice Nine), Rei (DaizyStripper), Haku (Canzel) and Yuki (Lolita23Q)
they look so much alike xD

Pictures time, as usual

Band pics:

Lolita23Q
I love Sou's hairstyle *0*~

I love Ban >;D

Member solo pics now >:D
they kills
Vocalist, Sou:

*thumbs up*

Guitarist: Ryuuto

For some reason I think that he looks alot like Tora (Alice Nine)

Guitarist, Yuki

He really looks like Saga >;D!


Bassist, Ryosuke
(Miki's darling loool)

Cute! I like him too *0*~



and now.
Drummer, Ban

He looks creepy in someways but, I like him =D
Now, to the songs that I loveee~

1. Mikanse Sapphire
recommanded by dear Miki ^_______^
I love this song >;DD




2. Hoshi no Kakera
kinda sweet song that I love S2




3. Reimei
One word: NICE.
You will get addicted ;DDD





4. Last heaven
There will be some reason that I keep replay this song over and over again




Thats all then
But I will be finding out more about them
I love Lolita23Q

No comments:

Post a Comment