Tuesday, July 20, 2010

From now on, there is KaT-TUN.

Asked me what kinda feeling I have now?
I will tell ya, idk.

Jin is KINDA officially leaving KAT-TUN. He stated in his Manual.
No more lokun-KATTUN? idk
But in my heart, KAT-TUN is forever.
Jin has just choose to follow his dream, and, Im quite glad that he can achieve his dream
and still, HAVING A GREAT SUCCESS IN OVERSEAS!
Sugoi~ ^________^ I bet he is happy right now


I had a promise to myself,
No matter what decision they made, I bet they choose the best.
So, I will just support and pray for them from the bottom of my heart
KaT-TUN + Jin Akanishi = saikou!


I just read my sister's post about her thought about Jin left KATTUN
She is sad and pissed off in the same time.
Im sad too but, Im not pissed >;D
I love KATTUN and that will be forever.
KaT-TUN + Jin is still the 6 members KATTUN to me. ^________________^

I will be supporting both
and I bet,
They will do their best
and, their friendship will never ends.




KATTUN! 最高!




p/s: short post I know. But, All I wanna say is, I love KATTUN and that will neva ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment