Friday, July 2, 2010

Sign from Ichigo and FuyuKai chan~

Im happy lol ;D
I love collecting signs from people that I love ^______^
and I got signs from dear Ichigo and Fuyu chan

Ichigo a.k.a Strawberry chan ;D
my dear musume =D
she is just so cute *0*
she gt the good genes from her wonderful mommy,
and thats me! lol joke joke xD
pics added too~


My Ichigo chan xD and it wrote: Okaa san lol xD thanks dear


Next, from dear Fuyu chan
My sista in my greatest Kai family~ onee chan loves u neh ;D
thanks for the sign ^o^
(ara, i had no time to make u one dear~ be patient pls ;D)
pics here *0*

and i wonders where is ur face gone lol ;D

Thanks Fuyu chan *0* p/s: great handwriting *0*



Thanks for these xD
I will treasure it ^__________^
will make one back if I am free ^o^""

No comments:

Post a Comment