Thursday, July 22, 2010

ホストは大好きです!

ホスト--> Host
AND A THOUSAND THANKS FOR MY SON HYUGA~
Because of my lovely baka son, I slept at 4am yesterday о(ж>▽<)y ☆
(Hyuga is my son because I claimed myself that im married to his dad, who is a cool host)


My biggest bad habit:
Im totally crazy when I saw cute guys and I will just forget everything >:D
AND THATS WHY BY THAT TIME, I JUST TOTALLY FORGOT THAT I HAD MY CLASS AT 8AM! and imagine i slept at 4am lol (^ε^)♪~
Although Im tired the whole day today,
but still, it worths alot >:)))))


(笑)
そろそろ,
Its the time to cut the craps and get started o(゜∇゜*o)(o*゜∇゜)o~♪
I will be introducing my Top3 rating host lol


1st, I will be introducing
REIRA ~桐生☆レイラ (Reira Kiryuu)~
Miyuki and Koyuki BOTH are drooling over him lol

Picture added, as usual~



The last pic is my favorite >:D



and Now!
ITSUKI ~天使一月 (Itsuki Amatsuka)~
AND IMAGINE HOW ME AND MIYUKI SCREAMED WHEN WE SAW HIS PIC!
lol
Cute and cool and
Gah. I love him


Pics added toooooooo~ douzo >=D


CUTE AND SWEEEEEEEEEEET!




and Finally my ichiban of all
ICHI ~横上衣千 (Ichi Yokogami)~
*flailing hard*

HE IS JUST SOOOOOO COOL!
OMG HYUGA IM MARRIED TO YOUR DAD LOL!
hmm yes. Hyuga's dad is Ichi.
Still young and... hawt >:DD

PICTURES ADDED!


BANG and Im dead


FFFFFFF
You makes me wanna go Japan now lol




No comments:

Post a Comment