Monday, August 23, 2010

O_O

Seems like ages since I updated my last post xD
And, no. Me not gonna make me bloggie a dead blog D': I LOVE U BLOGGIEEEEEEE~

For some personal reason, Im gonna learn up Vkei makeups through Youtube and gonna camwhore often but
Damn me ish lazy. Stab me.

Imagine night shift tmrw.... ALONE! wtf. ( I mean, me ish the only student D: )
I do hope the staff nurses are kind enuf to let me snooze =D
Luck after that me have 6 days of off days (OMFG :DDDDD). Damn, Onlining time duh! WIFEY I MISS YOU BAHAHAHA =D

I wont forget to tell my recent obsession
Hitsugi (Nightmare).
OWHGAWDDAMNYOUKNOWICANTRESISTTHIS HAWTMAN!
He has such a neko face and and and HIS SMILE IS KEWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OMFG.
And imagine YenPin says that Hitsugi has boobs. Fuck you dickhead :D
Will post about him during the next post. Imma now lazy BUAHAHA

Tired.
Tired.
Tired.
Tired.
I wanna sleeeeeeeep. But lazy :'D Kill me.

I love my new name : Shiro Kiratsu. シロ キラツ
Pointless. No meaning why I created this, so dont ask =D

I hate Fb sometimes. its dead. Totally dead.
RIP sucker.
Im bored always. i need some entertainment. Fuck.



i know Im being random.
Im bored, thats why. No wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment