Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Love for Hitsugi

My current obsession ---> Looking up his pic and all <3
Try to listen up to their (Nightmare) songs but Im sorry to say that is not really mah type of song so,
I WILL JUST KEEP LOOKING AT HIM <3


Ahhh, he is Hitsugi. The guitarist of the Jrock band Nightmare.
He always has creepy makeups but idk why,
he just look so cool to me =D Just like a vampire neko <3>
Pic will be added later on, so, I will 1st go into his info <3
Credits to Crunchyroll Nightmare-Hitsugi Group.


Name: Hitsugi 柩
Real name: Ikari Mitsuo
D.O.B: 5th March 1982 (28 this year)
Height: 164cm (Gasp! same as me LOL)
Weight: 52kg (and I neva knew he ish lighter than me TT^TT)
Blood type: AB

and some of his fun facts (same credit to the crunchyroll Hitsugi group)
-His name (Hitsugi) In japanese means coffin
-He born in Tokyo but raised up in Sendai
-Loves animals (especially cats and dogs) and musics
-During their indies era, he works in a bread factory which they are specialize in banana cream bread (ONOMNOMNOM)
-Is a great admirer of X-Japan. especially Hide.
-Currently have 14 piercing O___O
-Only child
-Is friend of Aki (SID) and they usually compare with each other during interviews


So, now pica time :D





actually I prefer him without THESE much of makeups <3
he ish a natural beauty. Trust me =D


Lucky puppy >:C Me dun like yew.


No comments:

Post a Comment