Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Quizes again ^.^

played quizes again today LOL
about Kattun o.o

1. which KATTUN member is best for u?
guess who i got? LOL

your result:

Yuichi Nakamaru 'Maru is the oldest member in KAT-TUN and has very big heart. He is very understanding, but can sometimes can be known as 'dull'. But thats okay, because he'll always be there for you whenever you need a helping hand.'

LOL i got maru-chan.. he is cute and i love him o.o


2. who is your KATTUN lover?
your result:
AKANISHI JIN!!!!!!

SCREAM!
I GOT JIN! LOL-ing so much >.<


3.who is your KATTUN bf?

your result:

JIN AKANISHI 'You love Jin Akanishi!
(a.k.a bakajin, bakanishi)
He's an introvert but a sexy one at that. Beware of scorch marks with this hot thing.
If you like the types who are quiet, but at times hyper and random (not to mention sexy while doing it) Jin is for you! '

oh yea.. Jin is mine >.<
countdown 6 days for 'love yourself' and 'D-motion' to be released!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sorry I had to track you here cause I couldn`t send you a message from LJ!
    I`m ramingo, you`ve contacted me about Jin`s bandage clearfile some time ago...I`ve been holding it for you but maybe you`re not interested anymore?
    Whether you want it or not could you please let me know at ramingo7@gmail.com ?
    Thank you!!
    -nice blog btw, I like Jin too ^^

    ReplyDelete