Saturday, April 17, 2010

Q & A section~ for myself

About Jinozlover's interest

-What food you love?
SCREAM! plenty~ I love Sushi the most.. xd

-What's your favorite colour?
PURPLE!!

-Whats your hobby?
Fan-girling, listen to music, Making friends with my idol's fans


About Jinozlover's friends

-Do you love your friends?
o.o ya maybe *smile*

-Do you hate one of your friend before?
Ya. I did. and I stil dislike that person till now.

-Have you cheated by your best friend before?
I am not sure. But personally I think I got cheated.

-Did you hit your friend before?
-o.o Yesh. I slap her right across her face in front of the whole class.

-You prefer your college friends or secondary school's?
I cant tell.

-Did you have any online friends?
YESH!! Love you Ayuna and Sook Yee!!


About Jinozlover's thoughts on relationship and love

-Are you single right now?
Oh obviously yesh. I enjoy being single.

-Why are you stil single?
1st, nobody love me. 2nd, I love nobody except my idols.
-Have you got a boyfriend before?
Ya I did. *keep secret to my parents* LOL.. but its long long time ago.

-How do you think about your previous relationship?
I am stupid. I should stay single.

-Did you like a guy secretly before?
I did. and i get hurt.

-What do you think about love?
Love is short. Its not worth to put your life and time into it. Maybe love is necessary when you grow older, but for my age now, I rather stay single.

-What do you want to say to your ex?
Fuck off.

-conclusion about love?
Love is stupid.


About Jinozlover's thought on sex

-Are you still a virgin?
o.o ya. any prob?

-Did you ever imagine to have sex with a guy before?
hmm... Do you mean with Jin? >///< *PERV ME!!*

-Have you ever watch adult movie before?
maybe yes maybe no. Why should I tell you?

-conclusion about sex?
Disgusting, but exciting (I think)


About Jinozlover's thought on guys.

-Did you like guys?
>.> stupid question. me no lesbo.

-Which part you will notice on a guy 1st?
his smile

-What action of a guy makes your heart goes 'doki doki'?
When I noticed that his smile is cute. Like Jin and Kai o.o

-What habit do you hate on a guy?
Smokers. and molesters. But i really cant stand smokers.

-What secret that you cant accept from your boyfriend?
When I know that he had sexual experience with other girls, and not only once.

-Say one word to describe that kind of guy.
Disgusting

-What kind of guy you prefer?
I always wants a guy which is understanding and ONLY love me. But I never found one.

-Are you in love right now?
Absolutely yes. to Jin Akanishi, Uke Yukata (Kai) and Sakamoto Takashi (Saga)


About Jinozlover's recent life?

-Your idol?
KATTUN, The GazettE, Alice Nine, DaizyStripper, SCREW

-Your favorite in those bands?
Jin (KATTUN), Kai (The GazettE), Saga (Alice Nine), Mayu (DaizyStripper), Kazuki (SCREW)

-Your favorite song ryte now?
Obsess with Discharge (The Gazette), Heartbeat (KATTUN), Waterfall (Alice Nine), Harumeku Bokura (DaizyStripper), Last song (Gackt)

-What are you doing right now?
Blogging + eating maggie mee

-Did you ever get pissed off these days?
I did. because of my fucking lagging PC.

-Did you miss anybody now?
Excluding all my idols.......... no

-What you wanna do ryte now?
Fly to Japan.

-Which guy you noticed recently and you think that he is cute?
Kazuki and Byou from SCREW

-Did you hate anybody recently?
nop. I am an angel


Random questions

-Are you a anti-fans?
ya. I am. but I wont tell you which singer/star that I hate.

-Who is Jinozlover?
Its me.

No comments:

Post a Comment