Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Taion ; Junko Furuta

Taion.
Body Temperature
This a song of The Gazette.. and is one of fav

and yesterday i just only found out that there is a story behind this song (yea.. im always slow)
a story of Junko Furuta
she was held by 4 boys and been abused to death after 44 days..

the crime occured on Nov 1988 and that time she was only 16 years old (poor girl~)
gt these piece of news from wikipedia:

According to their statements at their trial, the four of them raped her, beat her with metal rods and golf clubs, introduced foreign objects including a light bulb into her vagina, made her eat cockroaches and drink her own urine , inserted fireworks into her anus and set them off, forced Furuta to masturbate, cut her nipple with pliers, dropped dumbbells onto her stomach, and burned her with cigarettes and lighters. One of the burnings was punishment for attempting to call the police. At one point her injuries were so severe that according to one of the boys it took more than an hour for her to crawl downstairs to use the bathroom. They also related that "possibly a hundred different people" knew that Furuta had been imprisoned there, but it is not clear if this means they visited the house at different times while she was imprisoned there, or themselves either raped or abused her. When the boys refused to let her leave, she begged them on several occasions to "kill her and get it over with".

then at 4 jan 1989, they beated her up with an ironbarbell and pour lighter fluid on her and set her on fire. She died next day due to shock.

The poor girl.. her freedom and her life is gone on the hands of those boys..

Taion is a song by Gazette for her..
the song, guitar, bass and drums are playing for her
singing about the cruelness of those boys.. singing about the fear and pain of Junko..

here is the translation of Taion lyrics:
A wintry sky and the broken streetlight cold wind.
Unknown shadow the footprint of desertion.
Freedom was taken.

If it wakes up a gloomy ceiling.
A laughing voice sinks in the eardrum it is soiled.
And violence rapes me.

An understanding is impossible.
Why was I chosen? Someone should answer…
Please answer me it is a horrible dream.
How much should I shout, writhe and suffer?
Please tell me it is a horrible dream.
I shouted many times with losing voice

There is no hand of preparing of the disordered hair.
A laughing voice sinks in the eardrum a faint temperature is mixed in the midwinter.

I persuaded myself, who had a dying voice and began writhing.
Not to lose for living.
I was drowned in the night when I feared and had a dying voice.
Please forgive my dying breath.

Please answer me it is a horrible dream.
How much should I shout, writhe and suffer?
Please tell me it is a horrible dream.
I want to smile again at last.

its a sad song.. and is one of my fav
hope that Junko can smile again at the place she is now

R.I.P Junko Furuta

1 comment: