Saturday, November 20, 2010

and again.

Things is just getting tiresome and complicated.
Yuh srsly.
Im tired of all these rubbish and wtf, drama queen?
thats what i cant stand about the whole situation.

I thought you're my friend
and honestly, in these 2 years,
I liked you very much and i think that you are one of my MOST trustworthy friend.
I thought that: wow. I really love my life now. These bunch of friends of mine now is just so freaking cool.
At least, I thought, they dont lie, and they care about their friends.
Maybe Im wrong about you?

Just because of him.
You did this to me?

Im upset is not about him or anything
but
is you.
You totally broke my heart.
You willing to hurt your OWN friend just because of him. wtf, srsly, WTF.

I know the real you
The NEW you now.


This is all for you,
slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment