Sunday, January 31, 2010

a belated chrismas present from penguin ^.^

LOL
new year is coming but i juz got my chrismas present LOL
actually is both of us are juz too busy and no time to take it O.O
and i got it yest!!!

i juz screamed out loud when i saw the present!
its a totally surprise to me (and my sis too LOL)
a mug
with KATTUN and Jin's pic printed on it!!!!!!
pics of it ^^
douzo!
o.o Jinjin! Jinjin! Jinjin!

Jinjin and chibi KATTUN o.o

act this is one of my fav pic among all KATTUN pics o.o jin and kame looks good here @.@

SCREAM!!!

me and my sis always wanted a mug of Jin but we doesnt really have the money to buy it~ (we are students ok....)
we do have some collection of Jin like t-shirts and a bag o.o
but my sis say that is more useful than a mug, so thats y we are not buying one~ (altho we REALLY wanna have one T___T)

and now penguin give it to me!!


its one of my best present o.o
(one of them is the Jin's pillow that my fwends gave)


thankies~ clement ^.^







COUNTDOWN 9 DAYS FOR "LOVE YOURSELF" AND 'D-MOTION' TO BE RELEASED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment